Newbie of Stop motion Video!


I am quite interested in some stop motion people did for other people's birthday (mostly!) And this one is a stop motion video I did for two of my old friends. They have the same birthday so it's quite kill two birds with one stone. So, we had a horrible joke about the future. So I went to Petroleum Engineering,  one went to electrical engineering, and another one went to computer engineering. We had joke that they would find me in the gas station helping people with their car, also when I looked up to the electricity pylon, My friend would be there fixing things, and the other one would sell computer in electronic center!! That was an old joke, we really expect things go simple and easy, only relax and chill out. I once think what if I visualize the idea, then this video was created. 

It is quite an old thing, and we all have different communities and lives in different cities now. I had a lot of effort and time to do this video, and proud enough with the result, so I would like to share it here. It was quite a personal video, but now, this is only showing how creative I was. Maybe some input might be great, guys. Art is fun actually, and maybe I will explore more about this kind of art. If only I have time, If only I am in mood, and a lot of other If only! LOL

How can I improve this video? Would you like to help me? Thank you, please comment :D

Do you love this post? Thank you! I feel appreciated. This post is under the category of Art and Travel,  you may love to see other similar posts HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invasion Profile: Transition Zone

Mud Invasion Profile

Petroleum Production System